ICAN members are celebrating again the WHO Hand Hygiene Day in Healthcare on 5th May 2016! Below you will find links to more information and resources on the event and opportunities to share your activities!
Also below you will find the ICAN gallery of members on Hand Hygiene day, please check back often as this is being updated all week! If you have any pictures you would like to be included please email firstname.lastname@example.org !
- The 2016 year campaign promotes #SafeSurgicalHands on Twitter and Instagram.
- All WHO tools to participate are available at: www.tinyurl.com/WHOtool5May16
- Post your photos/selfies at : www.cleanhandssavelives.org/safesurgicalhands/
- Safe Hands in Surgery-WHO 2016 message together with colleagues surgeons : www.tinyurl.com/WHOadd2016
- #SafeSurgicalHands Pictures’ Wall (updated in real time): https://walls.io/SafeSurgicalHands
- Your WHO 5 moments for Hand Hygiene along the patient journey in surgery www.tinyurl.com/5momentsSurgery
- WHO surgical hand preparation technique www.tinyurl.com/SurgScrubTech
- For those who want to conduct a Hand Sanitizing Relay: http://tinyurl.com/HHRelay
- See the best relays in 2015 : http://tinyurl.com/GlobalHandSanitizingRelay2015
- Or simply look at 10 years of Clean Care is Safer Care http://tinyurl.com/CleanHands10